Want to make a difference, while having flexibility, variety and purpose in your career? Join our agency and help support the community!
Crisis & Counseling Centers is hiring a Case Manager to work in Kennebec county. This position will work with a variety of populations, from children to adults who may be experiencing substance use disorder, behavioral health or intellectual challenges in their life. The Community Case Manager will be helping clients to link with necessary resources and provide coordination of care and help to meet their individual goals. Eligible applicants will have a Bachelor’s degree in a social service related field.
- Detail-oriented with good organizational and time management skills.
- Manage multiple priorities and tasks, and consistently meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate good problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Work effectively on a multi-disciplinary team.
- Respond effectively in crisis situations.
- Ability to work effectively with community referral sources and caretakers.
- Experience working with adults diagnosed with substance use disorders.
- Proficient with the use of a computer and job-specific software applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or unrelated field with a minimum of one year related experience required.
- LADC preferred; willingness to pursue CADC and/or LADC credential required.
- Willingness to seek MHRT-C credential.
- Travel is required/mileage reimbursement
In order to mitigate risk of Covid-19 coming into our facility and to ensure the safety of our clients and staff, the Covid-19 vaccination is required for this position.
Flexible 40 hour/week schedule
We offer a generous benefit package and competitive salary for full-time employees in a supportive and team oriented work environment.
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Flexible spending account
- 10 paid holidays
- 401K plan
- Additional life and long-term disability
- Dental insurance available
- Agency issued cellphones and laptops
- Earned Time starting at 4+ weeks per year!
To apply, please submit a cover letter detailing your interest and qualifications along with a current resume.
Crisis and Counseling is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.