Crisis & Counseling Centers is a collaborative and comprehensive behavioral health agency operating in Central Maine. Since its founding 52 years ago, Crisis & Counseling Centers has become one of the most trusted behavioral health agencies in Maine, with approximately 120 employees located across several facilities and numerous community-based settings statewide.
We are currently hiring a Case Manger to work in Kennebec County. This position will work with a variety of populations, from children to adults who may be experiencing substance use disorder, behavioral health or intellectual challenges in their life. The Community Case Manager will be helping clients to link with necessary resources and provide coordination of care and help to meet their individual goals.
The ideal candidate would:
- Be detail-oriented with organizational and time management skills.
- Manage multiple priorities and tasks, and consistently meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate good problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Work on a multi-disciplinary team.
- Assess situations for personal and consumer safety.
- Respond effectively in crisis situations.
- Work with community referral sources and caretakers.
- Have experience working with adults diagnosed with substance use disorders (preferred, not required).
- Be proficient with the use of a computer and job-specific software applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or bachelor’s degree in an unrelated field with a minimum of one year related experience.
- Willingness to pursue CADC and/or LADC credential is required.
- Willingness to seek MHRT-C credential.
In order to mitigate risk of Covid-19 coming into our facility and to ensure the safety of our clients and staff, the Covid-19 vaccination is required for this position.
This is a full time (40 hours/week) non-exempt position. There is flexibility for either 8 or 10 hour days.
Our main office is located in Augusta, ME. This position will cover Kennebec County. Travel is required.
Pay ranges from $17.50/hr to $18.50/hr DOE.
We offer a generous benefit package and competitive salary for full-time employees in a supportive and team oriented work environment.
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Flexible spending account
- 10 paid holidays
- 401K plan
- Additional life and long-term disability
- Dental insurance available
- Agency issued cellphones and laptops
- Earned Time starting at 4+ weeks per year!
- Mileage reimbursement
To apply, please submit a cover letter detailing your interest and qualifications along with a current resume.
Crisis and Counseling is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.