Crisis & Counseling Centers is looking for a detail oriented individual to fill the position of Crisis Staffing Coordinator to participate in the scheduling, payroll and general administrative duties of our crisis department. We are an innovative and collaborative comprehensive behavioral health agency in its 50th year of operation in Central Maine.
The Crisis Staffing Coordinator will be a primary point of communication between residential staff and the program manager, so strong communication skills are a must.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assess system needs, authorizes and coordinates staff coverage and overtime.
- Handle call outs as arranged with Residential Program Manager.
- Develop schedule. Provide daily accessibility to staff regarding their scheduling needs.
- Provide support for crisis team.
- Maintain records regarding requests for leave; schedule change requests and shift swaps.
- Review weekly pay sheets and expense sheets, corrects inaccuracies and approves.
- Compile, maintain and provide schedule information necessary to planning budget.
- Collect, analyze and disseminate hours tracking statistics/information.
- Provide documentation for required clinical supervision hours.
- Interface with Human Resources and Payroll to meet hiring and paperwork needs as requested by Residential Manager.
- Serve on Committees as assigned.
- Assist in the development and assure compliance of administrative policies and procedures.
- Assists in the day-to-day quality assurance and compliance with licensing standards.
- Consistently maintains a professional and positive attitude and image when representing Crisis & Counseling.
- Participates in Program or Agency-wide staff meetings is required.
Successful candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Strong interpersonal/human relations skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with data entry and reporting regarding communication
- Proficient in the use of various MS Office programs, including Word, Excel and Outlook, and relevant work related software
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and follow through with minimal direction.
- Solid organization skills, attention to detail, and effective project management
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and professional discretion as indicated
- Flexibility in varied job assignments
- An understanding of and belief in the mission of Crisis and Counseling Centers
- Ability to maintain workplace behavior that supports a safe, respectful and collaborative work environment
A minimum of high school diploma and three (3) years relevant experience working in an office. Experience with scheduling and payroll processing is helpful.
Crisis & Counseling Centers offers a generous benefit package and competitive salary in a supportive team-oriented work environment. Benefits include: health insurance, life insurance, short term disability insurance (additional life, long term disability and dental insurance available), flexible spending account, health savings account, paid personal leave (24 days) 10 paid holidays, EAP and a 401(k) plan.
To accomplish the duties of this position, it is expected this position will work 40 hours per week, five days a week. This is a non-exempt position.
This position will pay $14.75 to $16.00 DOE
The Crisis Staffing Coordinator will work out of our Augusta location. To apply please submit a cover letter and updated resume detailing your experience and qualifications.
Crisis and Counseling is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. EOE