The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to the Executive Director and Senior Leadership Team.
- Provide primary administrative support for the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Senior Management and the Board of Directors.
- Gather and maintain essential documents necessary to ensure compliance and agency operations.
- Prepare, finalize and disseminate essential agency documentation (i.e. minutes, contracts, grants, MOU’s etc.) as directed by the CEO and Senior Management.
- Assist Finance with equipment leases and allocation reports.
- Manage price negotiations and prepare and process purchase requisitions
- Work closely with the CEO and Senior Management team to ensure effective communication regarding relevant issues associated with agency.
- Coordinate agendas, organize, schedule and prepare for meetings with key participants and partners.
- Arrange and coordinate travel plans, itineraries, and agendas for the CEO and Senior Management team as requested.
- Assist in the planning, implementation and evaluation of agency events and activities.
- Maintain electronic corporate records and corporate credit cards.
- Create handbooks, manuals, guides, etc.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Serve as the CEO’s administrative liaison to the Board of Directors.
- Assist Board members with logistical support needed for all Board functions.
- Provide accurate and timely materials related to Board meetings, functions and activities.
- Other duties as assigned related to support of the Senior Management team, CEO and the Board of Directors.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have strong organizational skills
- Have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with attention to detail
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, and other software, as needed
- Be detail-oriented and professional.
- Have exceptional communication skills.
- Have an understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Have the ability to work independently and reliably.
- Be flexible and adaptable in various situations and when interacting with many different personalities.
- Have the minimum of a high school diploma, Associate’s degree is preferred.
- Have three years of experience in an administrative assistant or office manager position.
In order to mitigate risk of Covid-19 coming into our facility and to ensure the safety of our clients and staff, the Covid-19 vaccination is required for this position.
Schedule of Employment: Hours are flexible between 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday, or as need is identified. This is an hourly, non-exempt position.
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Flexible spending account
- 10 paid holidays
- 401K plan
- Additional life and long-term disability
- Dental insurance available
- Earned Time starting at 4+ weeks per year!
To apply, please submit a cover letter detailing your interest and qualifications along with a current resume.
Crisis and Counseling is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.