Crisis and Counseling Centers is currently seeking a part-time, fee for service clinician to be part of our dynamic outpatient clinical team.
The main function of this position is to provide individual counseling services. Professionals, depending on their level of licensure, will provide these services within their scope of practice as determined by the Professional Licensure Board. A State of Maine licensed clinician supervises the Mental Health Clinician.
- Provision of counseling services in the outpatient clinic.
- Sustaining a caseload that supports direct client contact.
- Completing comprehensive client assessments and develop treatment plans.
- Preserving quality services by attention to client risk factors and ensure any needed intervention, utilization of supervision to support effective treatment, and maintaining effective services from the initial stages through case closure.
- Discussing service expectations with clients to support understanding of the change process.
- Maintaining accurate and complete clinical records, prepared in a timely manner.
- Participating in individual or group supervision. In addition, program or agency-wide staff meetings are required;
- Provision of training, when requested.
- Ongoing effort to enhance and improve job related agency services and systems.
- Consistently maintain a professional and positive attitude and image when representing Crisis & Counseling.
- Successful candidates should have the ability to document within an electronic health record, and work effectively within a multi-disciplinary clinical team. Dually credentialed or eligible to provide co-occurring, mental health and substance use treatment is helpful.
- In order to be considered for this position, please submit an application, resume, and cover letter.
- Master’s degree in Counseling, Social Work or related field.
- State licensure as an LCSW or LCPC.
In order to mitigate risk of Covid-19 coming into our facility and to ensure the safety of our clients and staff, the Covid-19 vaccination is required for this position.
This is a flexible, hourly part-time position that includes 2 days per week at $45.00 per client. Billing and admin tasks are included. Hours would be between 8am-5pm. Supervision hours will be provided.
Salary figures determined by the number of patients seen.
Crisis and Counseling is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.