Crisis and Counseling Centers is currently seeking an experienced, independently Licensed Clinical Social Worker or a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor to be part of our dynamic outpatient clinical team.
The main function of this position is to provide individual and/or group counseling services. Professionals, depending on their level of licensure, will provide these services within their scope of practice as determined by the Professional Licensure Board. A State of Maine licensed clinician supervises the Mental Health Clinician.
- Provision of counseling services in the outpatient clinic;
- Sustaining a caseload that supports direct client contact;
- Completing comprehensive client assessments and develop treatment plans;
- Preserving quality services by attention to client risk factors and ensure any needed intervention, utilization of supervision to support effective treatment, and maintaining effective services from the initial stages through case closure;
- Discussing service expectations with clients to support understanding of the change process;
- Maintaining accurate and complete clinical records, prepared in a timely manner;
- Participating in individual or group supervision. In addition, program or agency-wide staff meetings are required;
- Provision of training, when requested;
- Ongoing effort to enhance and improve job related agency services and systems;
- Consistently maintain a professional and positive attitude and image when representing Crisis & Counseling.
- Successful candidates should have the ability to document within an electronic record, and work effectively within a multi-disciplinary clinical team. Dually credentialed or eligible to provide co-occurring, mental health and substance use treatment is helpful.
- In order to be considered for this position, please submit an application, resume, and cover letter.
Master’s degree in Counseling, Social Work or related field and state licensure. Conditional licenses will be considered.
In order to mitigate risk of Covid-19 coming into our facility and to ensure the safety of our clients and staff, the Covid-19 vaccination is required for this position.
We offer a generous benefit package and competitive salary for full-time employees in a supportive and team oriented work environment. Benefits include:
- This position offers a $3,000 Sign-On Bonus to be paid out in two installments ($1,500 after 30 days of employment and $1,500 after 90 days of employment)
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Flexible spending account
- 10 paid holidays
- 401K plan
- Additional life and long-term disability
- Dental insurance available
- Agency issued cellphones and laptops
- Earned Time starting at 4+ weeks per year!
Crisis and Counseling is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.