Crisis & Counseling Centers is a collaborative and comprehensive behavioral health agency operating in Central Maine. Since its founding 51 years ago, Crisis & Counseling Centers has become one of the most trusted behavioral health agencies in Maine, with approximately 120 employees located across six facilities and numerous community-based settings statewide.
We are currently seeking a detail oriented individual to fill the position of Recruiting Specialist. This entry level position is responsible for recruitment, screening, interviewing and employee on-boarding. Additionally, the Recruiting Specialist will provide administrative support to the Human Resource Department.
The ideal candidate would:
- Provide day to day support to Human Resource Department.
- Collaborate with Human Resources Director to write job ads related to staff recruitment.
- Post job descriptions on career websites, newspapers and universities boards as well as other social media sites.
- Sort, process new resumes, perform phone screens and evaluate potential candidates for positions within the agency.
- Assist HR Coordinator and Staff Development Manager in all areas of employee orientation.
- Stay up-to-date with current recruiting methods.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have experience with various selection processes like phone interviews and reference checks.
- Conduct different types of interviews (e.g. structured, competency based and behavioral).
- Have strong computer and database management skills.
- Demonstrate an ability to manage internal and external relationships to support the organization.
- Possess a high standard of ethical practice and have the ability to integrate values, integrity and accountability in all HR functions
- Associate’s degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Some experience in Human Resources and/or office management preferred.
In order to mitigate risk of Covid-19 coming into our facility and to ensure the safety of our clients and staff, the Covid-19 vaccination is required for this position.
This is a full time (32 to 40 hours/week), non-exempt position. Hours are flexible between 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
This position will be based out of our main office, which is located in Augusta, ME.
Pay starts at $18/hour.
We offer a generous benefit package and competitive salary for full-time employees in a supportive and team oriented work environment.
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Flexible spending account
- 10 paid holidays
- 401K plan
- Additional life and long-term disability
- Dental insurance available
- Earned Time starting at 4+ weeks per year!
To apply, please submit a current cover letter and resume.
Crisis and Counseling is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.