Crisis and Counseling Centers is growing! We are seeking a full-time Residential Team Leader to work in our Augusta, Winslow and Waterville Crisis Stabilization Units. The position will include supervisory responsibilities as well as provide direct service. The Residential Team Leader will work collaboratively with all members of the crisis team to provide appropriate behavioral health services to clients of the crisis stabilization units. This position will provide support, supervision and overall optimum care for clients and in the Crisis Stabilization Units. This position will also accept case presentations in order to determine if a client is clinically appropriate for admission to the unit.
Minimum requirements for the position include a valid Maine driver’s license and vehicle insurance. The ability to obtain a 40 hour CRMA. A minimum of one year’s experience in providing services to persons with mental illness and/or substance abuse is required. A minimum of one year of management experience preferred. Good communication and rapport building skills are needed.
Candidates must have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent. Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in a social service field is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Possess the ability to multi-task and navigate multiple systems with professionalism and efficiency
- Have the ability to effectively communicate with coworkers and supervisors
- De-escalation skills as well as rapport building skills
- Understanding of mental health symptomology
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and electronic
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Flexible spending account
- 10 paid holidays
- 401K plan
- Additional life and long-term disability
- Dental insurance available
- Earned Time starting at 4+ weeks per year!
Must travel to work sites in Waterville, Winslow, and Augusta.
Crisis and Counseling is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.